Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Things I Have Done Instead of Blogging #3

Instead of Blogging....I have taken pictures of my cats.
And instead of real Facebook status updates, I have passive-aggressively created a "Cat Lady" album on Facebook and have made most my Facebook posts about my cats. Because really, who can resist a good cat photo.  Cat photos spread goodwill and cheer and give people warm fuzzy feelings.  And sometimes Facebook needs goodwill and cheer and warm fuzzy feelings.  Even if you are allergic to cats, you can't resist smiling at their adorableness.  Take a look at these, I think you will agree....

Redd and Morgan....sibling cats brought by Santa two Christmases ago.

Morgan is especially useful as a computer warmer, you know, in case your keyboard gets cold?

Sometimes, they are a little creepy though....like when they want to be fed and they watch me trying to decide if they will have to eat me if I don't feed them.

Seriously, who isn't all warm and fuzzy inside after seeing this?

Redd likes to guard my knitting.  Cats are very thoughtful.

That is one happy kitty.....

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Bari said...

I am soooooo glad I'm not the only one with a cat who likes to sit on the counters.

And yes, feeling all warm and fuzzy now - thank you!

Mom24 said...

I'm glad you're happy with your adorable kitties, I wish I could get mine to stay off the counters though--the keyboard too. :)

Keep having fun and keep checking in once in a while. You are missed.

Lyndsay said...

{achoo}

Jen said...

HAha @ Lyndsay. I feel sorry for allergic people.

I love when cats do that thing where they tuck their nose into their paws in a fuzzy, warm circle. Adorable.

Sarah said...

I love the last photo!

Moncler said...

I and my family always sat in the beautiful countryside on Saturday morning, Abercrombie and Fitch Clothing in silence. Of course, D&G sunglasses it is the rhythm of headphones from the other soft and clear music. Some say that our family has a different pattern almost dr dre headphone beat. Also shot headphones, including me, Franklin Marshall Hoodies my friends are a model of a monster. This is indeed that monster beat in our lives is to become a regular thing. Morning, Hogan Men shoes my friend has just started their baseball game.